Click on magnify glass to view larger image
SLINGS CANNOT BE RETURNED
Absolute Patio Furniture is not responsible if the measurement you submit are incorrect for any reason. Please review our sling measuring guide carefully before measuring your slings. Be sure that your old sling is not baggy, sagging or loose and that the rails holding the sling material are secured tightly to the sling frame. DO NOT measure loose slings that have already been removed from the frame.
Absolute Patio Furniture does not recommend ordering replacement slings for furniture that is made with spreader bars or sling rails that are fixed or welded to the frame and cannot be removed or adjusted during the installation process. Slings ordered from Absolute Patio Furniture will be made too narrow for these types of furniture frames. Furniture frames with fixed or welded sling rails or spreader bars require specialty tooling and equipment to safely and correctly install replacement slings. Absolute Patio Furniture is not liable for ripped slings or damaged furniture if installation is attempted on furniture frames with fixed or welded sling rails or spreader bars.
Example of chair we can't make slings for
Replacement Slings –
Back only Chaise Lounge
SUMMER SALE 10% OFF!
Please read the information below before ordering:
- We make single layer slings for padded sling furniture (does not include a pad).
- Plastic splines (rods) are included.
- Our quality sling is a single layer model, which has to be inserted into rails. We do not make slings that are double layer style (such as a pillowcase style sling chair, where the frame is covered by the sling).
- For measuring instructions, go to How to measure slings.
- IMPORTANT: A new sling will be very tight, this is because the fabric was made to stretch close to 1.5″ and to be able to hold weight for a long period of time without getting saggy quickly. Your old sling will be stretched out and wider than the new one. Please, try to install the slings when you receive them and follow our how to install slings instructions.
Before adding this item to the CART, make sure to MEASURE YOUR FURNITURE (see picture) and enter the measurements in inches in the provided text fields.
|Dimensions||29.5 × 7.5 × 7.5 in|